Training Courses at Midlands Training Ltd in West Midlands
Management Training Courses, Personal Development Courses, Secretarial P A Training, Web Design Courses, Shorthand Training, Accounts and Bookkeeping Courses, Train The Trainer Training, Anger Management Courses, Public Speaking Training, Assertiveness Courses, Confidence Building Training, Managing Yourself Courses, Managing Others Training, Life Coach Training, Business Coach & Mentor Courses, Health & Safety Training Courses
> Management and Personal Development
> Anger Management Course
Anger Management Course
More Courses In This Category
This one day training course in Anger Management is available most Tuesdays as well as the dates shown below. The course is designed to help you overcome anger in yourself or anger directed at you by other people.
Call 01384 441144 and ask for Mary or Jennifer who will be pleased to help, or send an email by clicking here!
Midlands Business Centre Ltd, Cradley Enterprise Centre,
Maypole Fields, Cradley, Halesowen, B63 2QB
2017 Dates include:
19 February, 19 March, 16 April, 20 May, 5 June, 9 July, 19 August, 25 September, 21 October, 11 November, 4 December
Click here to request more information
Please ask if you do not see your chosen date as these courses are available frequently.
For more details contact Midlands Training now!
Midlands Business Centre Limited
Cradley Enterprise Centre, Maypole Fields, Cradley, B63 2QB
Call Jennifer or Mary now on 01384 441144 to see how you can gain these new skills right now!
If you prefer to email us, do include your name, address and telephone number and a few words about the course you are interested in. Click here to email Midlands Training
New courses start each week and an overview of the course is shown below:
To develop an awareness of anger in yourself and others
To understand how we put pressures on others and ourselves
To consider different ways of recognising and dealing with different effects of anger
Learning the techniques to overcome anger and to deal with conflict
Putting into practise techniques to overcome anger This course covers a wide range of skills, activities and interaction including:
- Understanding and recognizing anger
- Recognizing the different ways that anger manifests itself
- Understanding the different expressions of anger
- Appreciating how you yourself react to anger
- Understanding what triggers anger
- Recognising the early signs of anger and “nipping it in the bud”
- Identifying and changing thoughts that cause anger to arise
- Using NLP to change your anger thought patterns
- Keeping cool in difficult situations
- Looking at different ways of solving the problem
- How to be constructive in situations of conflict, not destructive
- What to do when anger is directed at you
- Techniques for sustaining new behaviour patterns
- Overcoming setbacks in establishing new anger controls and habits
- Self assessment on the anger “chart”
- Practical exercises that work!
- Your personal action plan
Don't delay, call now, because new courses start each week so your new anger management skills are close at hand.
Recent Testimonials: Today's course was very valuable, it helped me learn how to deal with difficult situations when they arise! I found the course very beneficial in relating to my issues!" Paul B from Oxfordshire County Council
I found this course to be very well run and backed up with a wealth of knowledge and understanding. What I liked best was the relaxed and easy going atmosphere! Adrian D
For more information call Jennifer or Mary NOW on 01384 441144 or click the link below!
If you prefer to email us, do include your name, address and telephone number and a few words about the course you are interested in. Click here to email Midlands Training to find out more about getting the best from your Anger Management Training Course
© Midlands Training 2016 # ANG 001